Please fill this form to reach us. Alternatively you can Click here to contact us through WhatsApp
Domain Buy Form
Domain Offer Form
Please fill this form to reach us.
What is a smart home?
What is a smart home?
Smart Home, smart home automation stop, which can manage our living space from a single point by meeting our wishes and fully automatically with the help of smart sensors and smart home assistants used inside or outside the House (Garden). It is also a home that provides comfort, safety, energy efficiency and convenience to homeowners.
Smart home systems are a system that covers multiple sensors, garden irrigation, air conditioning, fire alarm, thermostat, lighting, curtain, Security, Smart Socket, television and smart phones in harmony with each other.
All devices and sensors are usually controlled by the main home automation controller, called an intelligent main center.
By programming our building with software developed for smart home systems, we can manage our home and garden from all over the world with the help of tablets and smartphones, whether fully automatic or not. In smart homes, sensors, smart home assistants and mobile phones must be connected to the Wi-fi network at home to communicate with each other.
Smart home systems can have wireless or wired wired systems. Wired systems are more reliable and often harder to hack, while wireless systems are easier to install. New generation home automation, smart devices that we use in our living space, sensors and assistants work by communicating with each other.
Z-Wave, EnOcean, x10, 6loWPAN and zigbee are the most commonly used wireless smart home communication networks in home automation systems. All of these are compatible with the internet, tablets, computers and mobile phones. You should make sure that a product that you want to add to your smart home, which is available at future times, is compatible with the communication protocol used in your home.
Amenities and advantages of a smart home
• The most important feature to arise in a smart home, the world's limited Energy Resources Conservation and home automation that are integrated into All lighting, window coverings, HVAC, irrigation and by monitoring water and energy usage by increasing efficiency lowers the cost on electricity bills significant.
• When homeowners approach the house, smart locks are activated and open the garage door using garage door openers.
• With smart security cameras, residents can monitor their homes with their phones and tablets while they are away or on holiday.
• Intelligent motion sensors can detect the difference between guests, pets and thieves and inform us by detecting suspicious behavior.
• Smart thermostats realize you're not at home, saving energy by automatically setting the temperature to low.
Any devices plugged into the Smart Plug can be controlled with the help of a smartphone. If you forget, it can cut the power to the outlet to which the iron is connected.
Using smart bulbs, you can create a different ambience by changing the atmosphere of your living space. You can also change the environment of individual rooms through an app, which allows them to save money by automatically dimming the lamps in environments where you are not present.
With the help of intelligent voice assistants (smart speakers) developed by Amazon and Google, you can not only play music, but also control other devices that you connect, such as thermostats and lighting, without getting up from your seat.
Smart home assistant
Intelligent irrigation systems can water your garden if necessary according to the moisture state in the soil.
Smart gas and water sensors can close the main valve as soon as a leak occurs, and also let you know.
A scenario programmed according to dark and sun rays can open and close curtains and blinds.